Saturday 11 February 2017

Two New Orb & Men In Black Videos




Just a quick note to show you two new spooky videos.  The first is of a bright Spirit Orb flying at me in the garden as though it were a shooting star before another appears.







Can anyone else see the ghostly MIB figure at the bottom of the picture????


The second is one I took last night while lying in bed.  I caught a very big Orb that looked a little different.  It comes up out of the bed!  The Orbs appear to look a lot bigger on the recent videos and some flash!  Scary! Lol.  You can also see a MIB face in the picture and one on the wardrobe.  Check it out.









You can check out my Erotic Romance writing news and a new story tonight called Unmasking Sarah at Arabella Kingsley Erotic Novels.

Take a look at all my ghostly videos on Youtube Channel and subscribe.

Enjoy your Saturday night.  New post tomorrow!

Sleep well and don't have nightmares. :)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment