Monday 13 February 2017

Ghostly Men In Black Figures & Forget Me Nots



Hello,

I have uploaded four videos to my Youtube Channel tonight!  There has been so much happening.  They include some ghostly Men In Black figures caught on video in my lounge, giant Spirit Orbs and Men In Black faces in the mirror as well as my Spirit Guide standing behind me!

I have included a couple here but if you want to see the ghostly figures please follow the link and go to my Youtube Channel.  My Spirit Guide video will also be shown on my sister blog, Sara & The MIBs.

I have seen so much paranormal activity around me recently and I am ecstatic I have been able to catch some of it to show you on video.  I am going through some major changes in my life as well as illness and it is very comforting to know I am receiving support and protection from the Spirit world.

Who are your guides and Angels?

The videos are below and after that the next excerpt of Forget Me Nots, my Ghost/Paranormal Romance Novel dealing with the mystery of past lives and eternal love.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story.

And if you love erotic romance don't forget to check out my blog for news of my future erotic romance release, Return To The Chateau and an excerpt. 

Also check out the face of my Man In Black Spirit Guide on video at Sara & The MIBs.



















Forget Me Nots is now available on Amazon.



2 comments:

  1. I need more T^T its killing me not knowing what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming soon! Glad to know you are enjoying the story. Watch the next post tonight for some news on it!

    ReplyDelete