Friday 3 February 2017

MIBs, Ghosts, George Best & Past Lives












Hello, 

Happy Friday Night!  My day has been full.  How about yours? I have been creative again and constructed another blog about my relationship with the Men In Black around me and all of the fun and not so fun experiences with them.  You can check it out at Sara & The MIBs.  Too much happens for me to keep it quiet anymore. Lol.

I do have another MIB video for you tonight.  When I was recording it I could feel a prickling all over my skin and body which is a sure indication of a spirit being around me.  And you will see just how close one of the three MIBs is to me as I record it.

OMG I have just watched my recording of Jeremy Kyle today as I write this!  Yes, shameless of me to watch it. Lol.  But there was an advert for This Morning in which the famous deceased footballer George Best's Widow talks about the ghostly goings on in her home and she believes George is behind it!  See, I am not the only one! :)

The next part of my Ghost/Paranormal Romance dealing with the mystery of past lives and eternal love and abusive relationships from the past is also on this post.  I hope to be posting more work I have written with my MIBs in the near future.  They include, Knight of Swords the vampire novel I wrote in which I first made contact with them and a Nordic Noir type drama called Storm Island.  If you want to check out the erotic romance they inspired go to http://www.arabellakingsleyeroticnovels.blogspot.com.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sara













Here it is, the latest MIB video.  The images get clearer as you watch.  How many MIB's can you count?



You can see all of my videos on my Woman In Black Youtube Channel/












Forget Me Nots Excerpt

Brandon lowered his newspaper, The Times, Financial Section and looked over at her.  He smiled gently.

“Ah you are awake.  How do you feel?””

“Better.  Thanks.”

She looked down at herself realising she was in her pyjamas and tucked up in bed.  She clutched the bed clothes wondering if Brandon had undressed her and put her to bed and felt embarrassed.  Brandon was on his feet and approaching the bed and she couldn’t look at him.  She heard him laugh.

“Relax, I didn’t undress you,” he said reading her thoughts.  “My houskepper did the honours.”

“Oh.  Good.  I need to get up and get on.  I feel a lot better now.”

Her eyes searched the room again and Brandon followed them curiously.

“There’s no one else here,” he said sitting on the side of the bed.  “And no one is getting in. I meant what I said.  I will keep you safe.”

Clarissa remembered her outburst before fainting again and Hendrick standing behind Brandon.  He must have thought she was nuts.  She sat up and made to get out of the bed.

“Oh no.  You aren’t going anywhere,” Brandon ruled tucking the covers underneath the bed to keep her in.  He plumped up her pillows and guided her back against him at least allowing her the dignity of sitting up.

“My Doctor checked you out.  It appears you are suffering from nervous exhaustion and lack of food.”

He sat back down and wagged his finger at her.

“You haven’t been eating and taking care of yourself.  She is convinced you haven’t been sleeping so she has prescribed lots of rest.”

“Rest?  I haven’t got time for rest.  I am here to work.  I have to finish the book.”

“Plenty of time for that.  Today you will rest in bed.  Besides the day has just about gone.”

Clarissa glanced at the window.  The sunlight that had been shining so brightly was now soft, muted and shadowed indicating early evening.  How long had she been out?

“You slept a long time.  Doctor Carmichael gave you a sedative when you came around to help you sleep.  Don’t you remember?  You weren’t very keen and we had to persuade you.”

Clarissa frowned vaguely remembering gaining consciousness for a short while and arguing she didn’t need putting to sleep but the syringe was already in her arm and Brandon was holding her down.

“Yes I do and you had no right to do that against my will.”

Brandon sighed and looked at her seriously.

“I apologise but it was the right thing to do.  You looked so pale and out of it.  I was worried for you.  Forgive me?”

Clarissa said nothing and folded her arms.

“Why did you stay?”

The familiar grin was back.

“Because I wanted to look after you.”

“More like make sure I didn’t get up and leave.”

“Why so defensive?”

“I am not lying to you.”

Once more she said nothing.

“You aren’t very good at trusting anyone are you?”

“No and I don’t intend to start.  Now I want to get up and start work.  Please leave.”

The billionaire shook his head making her feel infuriated.

“No chance.  You are staying in bed for the rest of the day whether you like it or not.”

He leaned over her, placing his arms either side of her.  She froze as he came close, his lips hovering close to her own.  Clarissa felt her skin tingle with excitement despite her mind’s resolve to keep him and his attraction for her at a distance.  He looked down them, studying them closely for a moment with a hungry look that made her raise one eyebrow in surprise.  His voice was lowered an octave when he spoke again and moved even closer and looked directly in to her eyes.  She held her breath convinced he was about to kiss her.

“Even if I have to tie you to it.”

Her eyes widened, his tone leaving her in no doubt he meant it.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me,” he told her firmly, lowering his eyes to her lips again.  He made a move to kiss her but stopped when there was a rap at the door.  Grinning he stood up and walked towards it briefly stopping to turn around and point his finger at her.

“Stay put.”

Clarissa let out her breath and frowned tightening her folded arms, angry with herself for being more annoyed that he hadn’t kissed her rather than his resolve to keep her tied to the bed.

Brandon opened the door to the housekeeper who appeared to be a jack of all trades.  She was carrying a tray of food.

“I made Ms Harding and yourself some dinner.”

“That’s wonderful.  Thank you.  Ms Harding has just woken up.”

“She must be starving.”

The woman came in to the room and set the food down on the small table.  She started to lift off the silver tops on the food and pour the wine but Brandon stopped her.

“Don’t worry I will serve Ms Harding.  Thank you.”

The woman nodded and departed leaving them alone together again.

“Right, I hope you like Tarragon chicken.  Personally it is my favourite and you are going to eat every last piece.”

“I don’t really feel like eating.  I feel nauseous.”

Clarissa turned her head away feeling overwhelmed at the thought of eating.

“You feel nauseous because you haven’t eaten.”

Brandon brought the plate over.

“No. Please.  I haven’t felt this nauseous since I was pregnant.  If I didn’t know better I would say I was pregnant again.”

She stared unbelieving that she had spoken her thoughts out loud.  She thought of the baby she’d lost and emotion welled in her eyes.  Involuntarily she dipped her hand beneath the covers and lovingly stroked her stomach imagining her baby girl was still there.  The feeling of loss was stark.  She wondered if she was going mad.  Recently it felt as though she were still there.  She was still stuck in the past and wondered if she would ever have the courage to move on.

Brandon had clearly ignored her comment and although his features softened at the blatant show of emotion on her face he did not say anything.

“Come on be a good girl and eat something for me.”

He’d brought the plate over to the bed.  Clarissa could see the food was piping hot by the steam rising from the food on the plate and she was loathe to admit it smelt good even though her stomach churned a little.

“I will try and eat something.  Please bring the tray over and I will eat what I can.”
The billionaire sat on the bed next to her shaking his head. 

“Not going to happen.  I am in charge.”

She gave him a horrified look as he used the end of the fork to cut a piece of chicken.

“I am not letting you feed me like a child,” she retorted.

“Open wide,” he grinned as he said it and stabbed the meat with the end of the fork before holding it up to her mouth.

Clarissa clamped her mouth shut tight.

“Always stubborn as a mule.”

“I won’t be treated like a child.  I can bloody well feed myself.”

“Well you have proved you can’t so I am taking you in hand.  Open wide or do you want me to spank you over my knee like a child to make you?”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“You keep saying that.  Try me.  I am a man of my word and I shall prove it.”

Brandon moved to put the plate down and reach for her.

Mortified at the idea of finding herself flung over his knee to be spanked like a child she opened her mouth wide and allowed him to deposit the food between her lips.

“Good girl,” he mocked.  “Now what would you like next?  Some potato?”

Clarissa growled and let him feed her.  A while later he sat on the bed with his legs crossed eating his own food discussing world politics and philosophy with her.  It was growing dark.

“You are looking tired.  I think I should let you rest some more,” he suddenly announced moving to get off the bed.

To her surprise, she found herself lamenting the billionaire’s departure.  She had enjoyed talking and laughing with him.  He had a good sense of humour that was in line with her own.  They liked the same things on television, to eat, the same music, films and so much more.  If she didn’t watch herself she would fall for him and that would be dangerous.  She had made the mistake of losing herself in a man’s love before and had nearly died for it.  She nodded.  But she couldn’t help confessing,

“I have enjoyed . . . this.  I mean talking to you.  I don’t get to talk to many people.  Well apart from Liz my publisher.”  Clarissa lowered her head feeling embarrassed and a little perturbed at Brandon’s knowing entle smile curving on his lips as though he had won some battle she hadn’t even been aware they were fighting.  “It was nice,” she finished.

A nagging thought forced its way from the back of her mind.  He hadn’t once asked her why she had been so frightened before she passed out.  In fact he had been doing everything to avoid having the conversation.  She wondered if she should bring it up now but it she was tired and it had been a relief not to have to go there.  Maybe he would spring the question on her tomorrow when she was relaxed and had forgotten about it.  He had a habit of catching her off guard so she couldn’t find a way to avoid giving him an answer.  She started to lie back down in the bed when he climbed off the bed and came to lean over her.

“Please tell Alexander I am sorry about his fishing.  I hope I can make it up to him tomorrow,” she apologised.

“Don’t worry.  He understands.  I will take him out early tomorrow.  I hope you sleep well.  If you need anything or you feel frightened again, please call me and don’t hesitate.”

He tucked the covers around her and brushed his fingers along her cheek.  For another moment she thought he was going to kiss her but he refrained.

“Get some rest and we can talk more in the morning.  If you’re a good girl I will let you up to do some work,” he teased.

Clarissa narrowed her eyes at him making him chuckle.  He turned out the lamp.


“Remember what I said earlier.  I will keep you safe.  Sleep well,” he told her firmly before leaving the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment