Friday 10 February 2017

Ghosts In The Mirror & Forget Me Nots





Hello Everyone,

I have another video for you tonight.  This one is a bit spooky and contains a lot of ghostly Men In Black's faces in the mirror!  You can check it out below.  If you read the recent post on my Sara & The MIBs blog you would know about my ordeal throughout the night in my home when I heard loud bangs in the house that woke me up, saw something white rush past me and my daughter hear a woman cry out for help!  Check the story out at Sara & The MIBs and the video of my lounge with the orbs I took early morning afterwards.


I also have the next part of Forget Me Nots, my romantic ghost story dealing with the mystery of past lives and eternal love.

I would love to have your comments on these videos and my story.  Remember, you can watch many more of my videos on my own Youtube Channel Woman In Black.


Happy Friday!



Here is the video!






Forget Me Nots is now available on Amazon.




2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know I love this story! I have no data on my phone (and no real intent otherwise) so I can't watch your videos yet. But I plan to next month when I get data back. (or even I go to my friends).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's lovely to know.

    ReplyDelete