Friday 17 February 2017

Forget Me Nots on Thoughtcatalog & Film News








The Dark Energy Already Killed Me In One Life, And He’s Not Going Anywhere This Time Around




Hello,

I have some exciting news!  Not only is a large excerpt of Forget Me Nots On Thoughtcatalog on my Arabella Kingsley Page, but I have a film producer in the UK keen for me to finish and submit the film script of the story I began last year before the novel.  So I am going to have to ask you to bear with me because I am going to have to write them both at the same time.  As they are different creative mediums demanding different ways of writing, this isn't going to be easy.  But I am more than keen to make it work.  I would love to see the story made in to a movie.  Watch this space for further news.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of those letting me know what you think of the story both on here and Thoughtcatalog.  Please keep your comments coming in as the novel progresses.  I like to know what you think!

There will be more spooky videos soon and tomorrow a post on my sister blog, Sara & The MIBs about past lives which feature in Forget Me Nots in the American West & Victorian England in the 1890s.  Don't forget you can also read excerpts from my paranormal romance novel, Knight of Swords on there as well!  Catch up with the first before I post the second tomorrow!

Enjoy Forget Me Nots.

Sleep well and don't have nightmares! :)

Sara














Forget Me Nots

No comments:

Post a Comment