Thursday 2 February 2017

Two Men In Black Caught On Video & Next Part of Forget Me Nots




Hello,

Ready for your nightly visit to the strange?  I have another spooky Men In Black video I recorded earlier and the next part of Forget Me Nots.  Maybe my Men In Black are watching over me now as I write this! ;)  Maybe they want to be movie stars! Lol.

Sleep well and don't have nightmares!

Sara






Here is my latest MIB video!  There are two of them standing behind me this time.  REMEMBER to keep watching because the images become clearer.  The video has also captured some orbs, something I see an awful lot of.  Sometimes I think my bedroom is Grand Central Station for spirits at night. Lol.  Scary!

You can check out all of my MIB and Orb videos on my Youtube Channel.












Forget Me Nots Excerpt


Chapter Ten


“Clarissa, Clarissa,” Brandon was gently calling her name.

Slowly she opened her eyes.  For a moment she could have sworn she saw Nathan Elliott as a young twenty- one year old leaning over her, stroking her cheek, smiling at her but as she opened her eyes wider she saw Brandon’s concerned handsome face.  It struck her sharply.  Although Brandon was in his early forties they looked alike.  They had the same coloured eyes, vibrant dark hair and a similar mischevious smile.  It was uncanny. His eyes softened as she stared up in to them.

“Are you all right?  You fainted,” he whispered moving his hand from her cheek to her brow to lift away her hair.

“I think so.”

Clarissa was confused and disorientated.  The brightness in the room after being in the dark made her blink hard.  A crazy thought overtook her mind.  Had she somehow transported back in time while Brandon told her Sarah’s story.  She tried to lift her body but it felt heavy and drowsy.  Maybe it was something in the tea?

She quickly dismissed the idea and continued trying to sit up.  Brandon rushed to help her but her head spun and she felt her body fell backwards over the supporting arm he held around her back.  Cradling the side of her face in his hand he brought it against his chest to give her some comfort.  Clarissa couldn’t help noticing the hard toned muscle of his chest underneath the black waistcoat and shirt underneath his suit jacket.

‘I think you need to rest.  You have been looking pale all morning.”

Before she could compose herself, Brandon was slipping his arm underneath her legs and lifting her up in to his arms.

“What are you doing?” she protested pushing her hand against his chest.

Brandon gave her that smile again.  Damn it, every time he did she melted.

“Carrying you to bed.”

Brandon winked at her as he carried her with ease to the four poster bed and carefully laid her on top of it.  He sat down on the bed next to her and made sure Clarissa’s head was comfortable on the pillows before placing the back of his hand on her forehead.

“You don’t feel warm.  I don’t think you are running a fever.  Still I think it may be best to get my Doctor to check you over.”

“No thank you.  I will be fine.  You don’t need to bother your Doctor.”

“I insist.”

Brandon left the bed to pick up the phone on the dressing table on the wall across from the bed and called the housekeeper.

“Please call my Doctor, Ms    is ill and have some hot fresh tea sent up.”

He put the phone down and returned to the bed.

“What happened?  You just seemed to drift off.  It was as if you were somewhere else.  You started to whimper and became distressd then passed out?” he questioned.

Clarissa sighed.

“I’m not sure.  I heard you talking and then all of a sudden . . .This is going to sound nuts.  But I felt as though I was there watching the scene as you described.  I saw Sarah and Nathan just like I am seeing you now.  It can’t have been just a vivid daydream.  It was like the shower.  It felt so real.”

Clarissa sat up agitated.  Brandon caught hold of her shoulders and guided her back down on to the bed.

“I don’t know how but I swear I was somehow there in the dark, in the woods watching Sarah and James Hendrick.”

The moment she said it she felt a sharp coldness permeate the room.  She shot a look at the corner of the room expecting Hendrick to appear.  Her whole body tensed and she gave the corner a fearful look.  Brandon caught hold of her shoulders and lowered her back down following the direction of her eyes to the corner of the room.  He cupped the side of her face and drew it back to the front and captured her gaze.

“It sounds like you had some sort of experience.  I told you lots of people do here.  It doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.  It was very real for you.”

“I’ve been having strange experiences since I came back to the area.  I don’t feel safe anywhere,” she blurted out feeling the coldness grow stronger.  After the vision her connection with Hendrick had become stronger in her mind and her terror of him more potent.   

Clarissa whimpered and strained to look back at the corner struggling to free herself from the billionaire’s hold. 

“He’s coming.  We have to leave,” she sounded delirious.

Brandon curved his hands around her face and brought her eyes back to him away from the corner of the room.  He held her still.

“Who is coming, Sarah?” he appeared confused. 

She didn’t want to tell him but it tripped off her tongue.

“Hendrick, James Hendrick.  I can feel him now,” her voice began to trail off again and her body felt heavy and drowsy once more.  “He’s here in the room.  He won’t leave me alone.  He never tires of tormenting me.”

She was hyperventilating and only vaguely aware of Brandon looking in to the corner again.  This time his eyes were narrowed and determined.  To her surprise he didn’t question her anymore.

“Listen to me, Clarissa.  Listen.  You are safe with me.  I will guard you.  James Hendrick will not harm you.  I will protect you.  I promise you.  Now breathe slowly.”

Clarissa let out a frantic cry as a shadow approached the bed from the corner of the room and formed in to the black and white transparent outline of James Hendrick.  He came to stand behind Brandon with a malicious grin.  Clarissa’s body convulsed on the bed.  She did her best to fight Brandon’s potent strength holding her down but it was useless.  Clarissa tried to warn him again but her words were undiscernible with her over breathing.  Darkness crept in at the side of her vision and blurred Brandon’s face just before she fainted again.


Sometime later, Clarissa stirred.  She heard the rustle of a newspaper and opened her eyes.  The room came back in to focus.  She searched for Hendrick but the room was warm, pleasant even.  Turning her head quickly to the side hearing the newspaper again she saw Brandon sitting in a chair next to the bed reading it.  He was all right, safe.  Nothing had happened to him.  She breathed a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment