Thursday 19 January 2017

Writing With Angels



Hello,

Some of you will know me under my author pen name Arabella Kingsley.  I have set up this new blog to talk about my spiritual experience with writing.  I have tried to come out of the spiritual closet a couple of times but now I am finally working on the non-fiction book I have always wanted to write called Writing With Angels there is no turning back. :)

I am really excited about this project.  It is a huge departure from the erotic romance, suspense and thriller stories I am used to creating.  This book details my connection with the Spirit and Angels who  I can see, hear and feel around me every day and who inspire me to be creative.  Yes, even with the erotic romance.  Lol.  They are around me now as I write this post!  To prove it to you, check out my new Youtube Channel and let me know what you think of my ghostly angelic friends I have caught on video.

I will be posting excerpts from my new book here as I continue to write and some posts about how you can connect to your own Angels, orbs and Guiding Spirits to help you be creative and heal through writing.

Enjoy your day or evening wherever you are in the world!

Sara


Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment