Tuesday 31 January 2017

Forget Me Nots Part VIII & More Men In Black Caught On Video



Hello,

It is a cold foggy night here and very fitting for the continuing saga of catching my Men In Black spirits on video.  I really believe they are here to help me write and influence my stories especially Forget Me nots in which they now make an appearance!

I have two videos for you tonight.  The first is taken in my bedroom and shows a couple of Men In Black standing behind me amidst the spirit orbs flying around!  The second is of the Man in Black who is my Spiritual guide.  He is shaking his head and talking to me as well as pointing to that wedding ring on his finger like he did in the last one.  Interesting!!

I have a couple more that I will post tomorrow night including the image of a man in what looks like a cowboy hat!!

On top of this I have posted Part VIII of my Ghost Romance dealing with the mystery of relationships in past lives and the existence of eternal love between a couple.

REMEMBER to keep watching the videos to see the images become clearer.  You can watch all of my Men In Black & Spirit Orb videos on my Youtube Channel.

Sleep tight and don't have nightmares!

Sara












Men In Black Videos
































Forget Me Nots Excerpt Part VIII


Chapter Nine


Sarah


“This is my journal.  My mother gave it to me just before her death.  I have kept it since I was a child.  It is a little piece of me where I record my thoughts and my secrets.  I don't write in it every day.  I only note down those precious moments or things I should never forget and learn from.  If you open it I pray you don't do me the unkindness of reading it.  My private thoughts are mine and of no consequence to anyone but myself.”

Clarissa turned the page and paused to take a sip of the hot tea that had just arrived.

“I was only ten years old and it was the first time I had been on a train.  We took the train from Connecticut on a bustling Saturday in 1884.  It was going to be a long journey.  A journey that would change my life forever and bring me both great happiness and tremendous sadness and pain.

Slowly Clarissa’s mind began to play Sarah’s life tale like a movie in her mind and she became lost reliving her past with her ghost.

“Why do I have to go?  I don't want to.  I want to go home.  Where is Mama and Edward?” Sarah demanded in a whiney voice.

Her adult companion was irritated.

“How many times do I have to tell you, you can't see your mother.  She is dead so is your brother.  Tuberculosis took them.  I am taking you to your Aunt & Uncle in Wisconsin.  Now hush, child, stop your snivelling.  I can't bear it.  This is going to be a long journey.  Try to sleep.”

“I sat crying in my seat feeling like a wretch, uncomforted watching outside as the train moved out of the station.  We finally arrived in Wisconsin.  I had never seen so much mud and dirt.  It churned up the wheels of the horse and cart as the farm hand who had greeted us at the station drove it through the town of Westville.”


Clarissa imagined the thick mud and wondered what Brandon had thought of Sarah’s description of his home state.

“A smiling man and woman waited for us on the front porch along with seven boys, the youngest of which was twelve years old and the oldest, twenty.  They appeared pleased to see me and were friendly.  But I just wanted my Mama and Edward back.  I was so shy.  My new family were the Elliotts.  My mother's sister Louise, Uncle Joe her husband and their seven sons.  Nathan was the youngest at twelve, then there was Charles, Toby, Carter, Michael, Luke and Casey, the oldest at twenty.  They were all so welcoming and Louise was grateful and jubilant about having a little girl running around the house.  She always said she felt outnumbered as a woman with all her sons and Uncle Joe.  Now she had someone of her own kind to talk with.  Yet as the days went on I still couldn't lift the sadness of my loss.  But Nathan was to persist in lifting my spirits.”

So Sarah had known Nathan before she’d come to England.

“Why are you crying, little one?” Nathan asked me one day when he found me crying on the stairs.

“I miss my Mama and I want to go home to see my brother.”

Nathan leant over and gave me a sympathetic look.  He patted my head.

“Your Mama and brother are in heaven now and you won’t see them for a long time.  You need to get used to living here now.  We all love you.  You are our little sister now and we want to make sure you are happy.  Dry your eyes, little Sarah.  I will look after you now.”

Nathan hugged me and then tugged at my hand.

“I know what will cheer you up.  Come and dance with me.  Every girl likes to dance and I am already a good dancer.”

“Nathan made me dance with him and he was correct in his assertion.  He was and is a very good dancer.  My tears were soon replaced with giggles as he twirled me around the room in my drab little brown and cream dress.  My life changed for the better that day and Nathan and I became inseparable.”

A knock at the door startled her.  Clarissa closed the journal and put it down on the bed as the knock sounded once more.

“Come in,” she called opening the door.

Brandon stood next to the housekeeper who was carrying a tray filled with two china cups, a pot of tea, milk, sugar and biscuits.  Brandon grinned at her and took the tray from the woman.

“I managed to reschedule my calls and I thought I might join you for tea before I show you around,” he told her.

“What? Here in my room?”

The smile on Brandon’s handsome face faded.

“We can have tea out on the terrace if you would prefer?”

“No, no.  Here is fine,” she answered backing in to the room to allow him to enter.

His smile returned.  Carefully he placed the tray on the small coffee table by the fireplace and the red leather sofa in front of it.  He sat down and immediately set about pouring Clarissa a cup of tea.
“How are you feeling?” he asked as she tentatively approached the sofa and sat down next to him.

“I am ok.  Thanks.  No more shivers.”

  “I see you haven’t unpacked yet.  I hope you are staying?

“Yes of course.  I started to read Sarah’s diary.”

“Ah.  I didn’t think you would be able to resist for long.”  He handed her a cup and saucer.  “Hot with milk and two sugars.  Did I get it right?”

Clarissa smiled.  “Yes you did.  Thank you.”

She sank back against the seat and lifted the cup to her lips.  Once more Brandon was watching her closely.

“How far have you read?”

“Not very far.  Sarah has just met her new family in Wisconsin.  I can’t wait to learn more.”

“Why don’t I tell you while we sit here?  You could just sit back relax those tense shoulders and listen.”

Clarissa grinned.

“Story time, huh.  Go on then.  I’d like to hear your slant on it all.”

She sat back against the sofa and let Brandon talk.





No comments:

Post a Comment