Monday 23 January 2017

Sharing my Bed at Night with Orbs!




Hello,

I have the next instalment of Writing With Angels and yet another orb video for you.  I am seeing them every night I go to bed on top of all the other activity I see during the day.  I was told today that many Spiritual Mediums sit in Circles and try to attract orbs but never have any luck and if they do they don't see this many.  Why me?  I am just ordinary. :)  Do you see any?

Anyway, check out the video above and if you are enjoying the videos please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.  I will be starting a vlog on there in the near future.

I will also be posting an excerpt from my very spooky romance novel, Forget Me Nots on here very soon.  A woman is plagued by a cruel spirit determined to make her remember a painful past life and force her back in to his arms.  Can she reunite with her true love in the present and stop the spirit from ending her life and trapping her in the past?

In the meantime enjoy the next excerpt of my non-fiction book, Writing With Angels Part II.

Sara



Writing With Angels  Part II


Chapter Two


It was around 5am on a cold dark winter morning.  At this time I was around twenty-one and stuck in a dead end job.  My parents were going to Hull to retrieve my brother from University for the Christmas holidays and wanted an early start.  I hated being left alone and normally I would have got up to stop myself from having nightmares like I usually did but it was freezing and I was so sleepy I couldn’t move.

Foolishly I believed our two dogs that naughtily jumped on my bed to seek refuge and a comfy bed to sleep on, would make me feel safe.  Feeling secure I drifted off to sleep giving the landing which was now lit, a quick glance to make sure all was well.

I must have been in that state between sleep and awake when I felt my eyes drift towards the stairs across the landing visible outside my bedroom.  I couldn’t see anyone but I knew someone was walking up the stairs and across the landing.  Just a dream?  Well then why did my heart start to thud like an express train?  I held my breath as they walked across the landing and in to the dark shadows of my bedroom.

The realization that someone was in my room was stark and unbearably strong even though I couldn’t see anything.  Even the dogs did not move or make a sound.  They would have barked if they could see an intruder.  Yet there was no doubt in my mind someone was in the room.  I screamed the words in my head, “Someone is in the room.”

I froze as I sensed them approach the bed and walk down the side of it.  I was terrified.  What was going to happen next?  The presence appeared to kneel down beside me and I suddenly became aware of a person pressing against my arm.  My heart was ready to burst out of my chest and adrenaline took over.  The next thing I knew I was sitting up and screaming.  I searched the room with my eyes but the presence had disappeared. 

I can hear you suggesting sleep paralysis and for years I wondered if that was all it had been but now I know different.  I had another similar experience years later.  Waking suddenly one night I jumped out of bed and tried to run out of my bedroom convinced there were people standing in the room.  I couldn’t see them but once more I could sense their presence.  I actually bumped in to one as I left the room and felt a solid form against me.

My introduction to spiritual presence was to go a step further and actually make me wonder who and exactly what was around me.  It was 1995 and I was twenty-five years old and yes in another dead end job training to be a Legal Executive.  It was something I had foolishly persisted at because of the necessity of earning a wage to live when all I really wanted to do was to write and publish books.  I worked in a team doing Road Traffic Accident Claims in a firm of solicitors in Milton Keynes that no longer exists.  My team was made up of mostly men and what after started a friendly banter between us all turned in to a vicious attack and sexual harassment against me that led to an Industrial Tribunal.

Persecuted at work and unable to sort the problem out on my own despite exhausting every effort I was forced to make a formal complaint at the request of one of the partners who could see what was happening.  The partners in the firm and human resources were behind me but there were some in the office who proved to be judgmental and dismissive of me as the investigation in to the situation progressed.  Those concerned where suspended and one of the three men continued his harassment of myself and one of the male partners.  This led to a hearing at an Industrial Tribunal with him trying to claim it was my fault.  The case was quickly thrown out and he was reprimanded for his falsehood.  I was under a tremendous amount of stress and my anxiety was almost overpowering.

I went for a massage at a beauty parlour and suddenly the lady massaging my poor aching back asked me if I was having nightmares and whether I was under a lot of stress.  She isn’t the first beauty therapist I have come across that start to get a psychic connection with the person they are giving a treatment.  I mentioned the sexual harassment situation and she nodded.  “Yes I thought something was wrong.  There is a cloaked person standing over you in spirit all the time.”



No comments:

Post a Comment