Wednesday 7 June 2017

Writing With Angels Book Release




Hello,

I haven't posted on this blog  for a while because of other writing commitments but at long last I have been able to start working on Writing With Angels, my non-fiction book about my spooky experiences as an author.  I have written a short account that can be read as a standalone book or as part of a series and released it on Amazon and Amazon.co.uk.  Let me know what you think of the book and if you want to know more.

I am hoping to be able to return to Forget Me Nots to finally finish the book once my two erotic romances, His & Daddy's Rules have been released by Totally Bound Publishing.  In the meantime check out some of the new ghost videos I took for my Youtube Channel which is now growing.












Excuse the mess of my room on this one! Lol.




Enjoy your evening!  I will post another part of Forget Me Nots soon.


Sara (aka Arabella Kingsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment